National Police Supply Gift Certificates are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75 and $100, and can be purchased just like any other item in our store. Once purchased, the value of the Gift Certificate will be added to your Gift Certificate Account. If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Account, the amount is shown in the Shopping Cart box, and also provides a link to a page where you can e-mail the Gift Certificate to anyone that you choose.
Sending Gift Certificates
To send a Gift Certificate, go to our Send Gift Certificate Page. You can find the link to this page in the Shopping Cart Box in the right hand column of each page. When you send a Gift Certificate, you must specify the following:
- The name of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to.
- The email address of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to.
- The amount you want to send. (Note: you don't have to send the full amount in your Gift Certificate Account.)
- A short message which will appear in the e-mail.
Although you will be given the opportunity to change it before the Gift Certificate is sent, please insure that you have entered the information correctly.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
If you receive a National Police Supply Gift Certificate by e-mail, it will contain details of who sent it, and possibly a short message from them. The e-mail will also contain the Gift Certificate Redemption Code. It is a good idea to print out this e-mail for future reference. You can redeem the Gift Certificate in one of two ways:
- By clicking on the link contained within the e-mail for this specific purpose. This will take you to our Redeem Gift Certificate page. After you create an account, the Gift Certificate will be validated and placed in your Gift Certificate Account. Then you can spend it on any item/s in our store.
- During the checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method there will be a box to enter a Redemption Code. Enter the Redemption Code, and click the Redeem button. The code will be validated and the amount added to your Gift Certificate Account. You can use the amount to purchase any item in our store.
Please note, you will have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Gift Certificate Account to cover the cost of your purchase. If you have more funds in your Gift Certificate Account than the total cost of your purchase the balance will be left in your Gift Certificate Account for future use. Gift certificates do not expire, however, they may not be redeemed for cash.
If you have any questions about Gift Certificates, please contact us.